The NEW Office 365 Home Premium is here!! Office 365 Home Premium gives people the flexibility to do things how and when they want – whether they’re are at home, at a coffee shop, waiting to pick up their kids at school, or anywhere in between. It is subscription-based, which means you can use one license for an entire household on up to five devices – plus all your documents are saved automatically to the cloud on SkyDrive for easy access to your documents and personal settings from anywhere. The new offering includes the latest and most complete set of Office applications; works across up to five devices, including Windows tablets, PCs and Macs; and comes with extra SkyDrive storage and Skype calling — all for $99.99 for an annual subscription, the equivalent of $8.34 per month.
Why Office 365 Home Premium?: According to a worldwide survey nearly 60 percent of people say that their to-do list keeps them from doing the things they love; and more than 80 percent feel they could save an hour or more a day if they were better organized. In short – it’s time to improve the way we get things done, and the new Office can help.
What it Includes:
- The latest and most complete set of Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access
- One license for the entire household to use Office on up to five devices, including Windows tablets, PCs or Macs, and get Office on Demand from any Internet-connected PC
- An additional 20 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage, nearly three times the amount available with a free SkyDrive account
- 60 free Skype world calling minutes per month to call mobile phones, landlines or PCs around the world
- Future upgrades, so you always use the latest time-saving technology
- Automatic save to SkyDrive, so your documents — and even your personal settings — are always available from virtually anywhere and on your favorite devices
Two (2) lucky Lady and the Blog readers will receive one-year subscriptions ($99.99 value each)!