I am loving my new Skip Hop Grand Central Diaper Bag and I think you will too once you see everything it can hold. When I first got pregnant in 2005, I opted for a floral (0ver the top) diaper bag. It was completely out of character… but I assumed that’s what you had to do as a new mom. After all, that’s what was lining the aisles of Buy Buy Baby and Babies R Us. So, I bought what was available. Well, I got over that and opted for something more my flare this time around and I am so happy that I did. The Skip Hop Grand Central Diaper Bag is ME ME ME.
Skip Hop Grand Central Diaper Bag
Nowadays, I feel like there are so many more options. It’s not about the daisies and ducks. I mean… if that’s your cup of tea, I am not judging you. I think that’s a beautiful thing. But I was looking for a stylish diaper bag that felt a bit more on trend. Something that had a bit more chic appeal to it. And thank goodness I found one that suited my needs. The Skip Hop Grand Central Diaper Bag is simple, functional, and exactly what I wanted.
What Does The Skip Hop Grand Central Diaper Bag Cost?
The best part of it all? There is SO MUCH storage space available!! Pockets after pockets! This is exactly what I need to gear up and get out of the house with my newborn.
Skip Hop Grand Central Diaper Bag Details:
- Baby’s Section includes clear, wipe-clean zip pocket and webbing toy fob
- Mommy’s Section includes zip pocket, phone pocket, and fleece-lined sunglasses pocket+
- 3 large, divided sections
- 11 pockets include 2 large exterior zip pockets
- 2 insulated side-pockets fit extra-wide bottles
- Main section has secure zip-top closure
- Cushioned changing pad
- Sturdy, lightweight material; water-resistant lining
- Cotton tote straps; faux leather trim
- Hangs neatly on stroller and can be worn over the shoulder
- BPA-free, Phthalate-free
- Size (inches): 18w x 13h x 6d
For more information, visit Skip Hop.