I had a great time making Easter Baskets with CVS/pharmacy! It was a lot of fun and my kids LOVED them (I couldn’t resist the early gift)!! There were so many wonderful options perfect for filling up a basket, from chocolates and candies (who doesn’t love Peeps) to plush bunnies, toys, and grass. There are also a lot of great deals on all of these items at CVS/pharmacy. Check out some of the great deals in this week’s CVS/pharmacy circular:
Before you go, be sure to log on to cvs.com/extracare to print out any ExtraBucks® Rewards or send them to your card. Also, make sure you read up on CVS/pharmacy’s “Free Spree,” which is their spring promotion that allows you to get various products free, with a purchase of select items that change each week.
Don’t forget the ribbon!
Be sure to check out the new CVS/pharmacy Spring Savings video to see me create my Easter basket!!
To help create your own Easter basket, five (5) lucky Lady and the Blog readers will each receive a $100 CVS gift card!! We are giving one away each week! This week will have (1) one winner.
- Leave your email on the contest entry form.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you entered CVS/pharmacy #DIYspringsavings $100 gift card giveaway.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the @CVS_Extra #DIYspringsavings $100 gift card giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Like CVS on Facebook and leave a comment saying you are entering the #DIYspringsavings $100 gift card giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com.
- Check out the CVS Spring Savings video on YouTube and leave a comment saying you are entering the #DIYspringsavings $100 gift card giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Follow Lady and the Blog on NetworkedBlogs.com
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other Lady and the Blog posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 4/9/12
Winner(s) will be selected at random.