This week, I had a light haul at CVS. Here’s how I did it:
Theraflu or Triaminic – $4.99
- Get $3.00 ECB wyb 2 (limit 1)
- Used: $3/2 Theraflu Product, exp. 12/3/11 (SS 09/25/11)
- So I spent $10 minus the $3 off coupon = $7 -$3 ECB = $4 (which means I bought each of them for $2)
Colgate Optic White Toothpaste – $3.49
- Get $1.50 ECB (limit 2)
- Used: $1/1 Colgate Optic White Toothpaste, exp. 12/31/11 (ALL YOU Nov ’11)
- Used: $1/1 Colgate Optic White Toothpaste, exp. 11/30/11 (ALL YOU Oct ’11)
- So I spent $6.98 – $2 in coupons = $4.98 -$3 ECB (cause I bought 2)=$1.98 for 2 (which means I bought each of them for less than a $1)
Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce – $0.88
- $1/2 Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce coupon (NLA)
- $0.38 each after coupon
- ****NOTE**** – the cashier told me that she might not be taking this coupon much longer. Something about it printing wrong from the Internet. But she honored it for me.
I used $10 in ECB from last week to bring my total down to….
Just $3.56!!!! I saved $27.18 according to my receipt.
And earned $6 ECB for next week!!
Remember!! When you buy specially marked items on your CVS circular, you will earn credit towards a FREE $10 GIFT CARD! They have so many to choose from! You can get anything from Macys, to the Gap, the American Express, or Barnes and Nobles. See your local circular for more information.
I’m so thrilled to say that I am part of CVS’ Holiday Savings Squad.