As halloween quickly approaches, parents are likely to be looking for the hottest treats to hand out to trick-or-treaters. While king size candy bars and packs of licorice have been popular in the past, more and more parents are looking for a great tasting yet healthier alternative that kids can enjoy and allow them to maintain the title of “best house on the block.”
popchips, an all-natural popped chip, were chosen as a favorite snack by a panel of kids in real simple magazine. Unlike traditional fried potato chips, popchips have all the flavor and less than half the fat, making them a great better for you “treat” option this Halloween. The cheddar (orange) and salt & pepper (black) are great flavors and will make any trick or treat bowl look more festive! (My husband and I really love the Salt and Vinegar).
popchips are available at Whole Foods, Target and grocery stores nationwide. For more information and locations please go to www.popchips.com. To get the latest updates, become a fan on facebook or follow on twitter.
One (1) lucky winner will receive a three (3) month supply of popchips! That’s 72 bags…
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email on the contest entry form
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you love the popchips Halloween giveaway.
- Fan popchips on Facebook and mention that you entered the popchips Halloween activewear giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the @popchipsNY and @popchips Halloween giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link)
- Follow Lady and the Blog on NetworkedBlogs.com
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other Lady and the Blog posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 10/31/11
Winner(s) will be selected at random.