Are you looking to stock up on items that will keep your kids busy this summer? It’s all about having fun, staying safe and NOT GETTING BORED during school recess. Diapers.com has everything a mom needs to keep the kids busy – inside and out of the house. I’m talking about outdoor activity sets, tents, arts & crafts, wagons, ride-on toys ,lemonade stand kits, etc. You get my point! 🙂
Take a look at what I just picked up:
1 Intex Floating Hoops $5.99
1 Razor A Scooter – Clear $34.99
1 Munchkin Bullfrog Bug Scoop $9.99
1 Melissa & Doug Wooden Race Car – Design Your Own $12.99 11
1 Melissa & Doug Pirate’s Bounty Floor (100 pc) $12.99
1 Pacific Cycle Disney Princess Bicycle Basket $7.99
All in I spent $92 and that was including tax and shipping (which was FREE BTW).
Want to win a $100 to Diapers.com? Enter to win!!!
One (1) lucky winner will win $100 gift card
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “I entered the @diapersdotcom $100 giveaway on ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying what you would buy with the $.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Comment on posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Follow Lady and the Blog on Networked Blogs.com
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 6/20/2011
Winner(s) will be selected at random
*This post is sponsored by BabyCenter in conjunction with the BabyCenter Blog Network.