Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates have been bringing together families for more than a century. Now the iconic brand is partnering with Hasbro to sweeten Family Game Night with the Hershey’s Kisses Share Sweet Moments of Family FunTM instant-win promotion.
My children had the opportunity to see first hand how fun it is to play boardgames with Hershey’s kisses. Not only do you get to compete against your family members but you get to EAT your marker when it’s all done. LOL! Love it!
Now through June 15, consumers can visit www.kissesfamilygamenight.com to play an online game for a chance to win thousands of prizes including a $10,000 family-room makeover. One lucky player will win the $10,000 Grand Prize which may be used towards a family-room makeover and a variety of Hasbro Family Game Night games like MONOPOLY, TWISTER, or SORRY!. Yes! Yes! And Yes!!!!
360 winners will receive the first prize of a Hasbro Family Game Night game, 360 second prize winners will receive a Hasbro FAMILY GAME NIGHT card game and 1,440 third prize winners will receive a coupon good for one free 12 oz. bag of Hershey’s Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates.
Want to get started with game night in your home? Follow these easy steps provided by DEB GEIGIS BERRY and Hershey’s:
- Schedule a date and time – The best time to play is after dinner. If it’s a school or work night, agree that homework and assignments will be finished so you can focus on the fun.
- Build excitement with lunchbox invitations – Turn your family’s night together into a special event by making an invitation for each family member. Simply fold a piece of paper into a card and write “Are You Game?” on the cover along with the date and time of your next Family Game Night inside. Attach Hershey®’s Kisses® Chocolates to the note and place into lunchboxes for kids to discover.
- Pick a game that’s new to your family – It may be the next family favorite! Be sure to designate one person as “Game Captain.” That person will review the rules prior to game play and present them to each of the players at the start of the night.
- Present a door prize – When players eat a Hershey’s Kisses Chocolate, have them roll the wrapper into a ball and deposit in a small clear jar or vase. At the end of the evening, have everyone guess the number of balls in the jar. After the official count, award the winner (closest to the correct answer) with a package of Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates.
- Create a comfortable atmosphere and eliminate distractions – Why not play in your pajamas? Feeling comfortable ups the enjoyment factor. Also be sure to turn off cell phones, televisions and other distracting devices during the event.
- Sweeten Family Game Night with Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates – You can swap existing game pieces in games like SORRY! with different Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates. Players can choose from kisses in silver, gold, orange, purple, striped or polka-dotted foils. The iconic candy also makes the perfect treat when the game is over at the end of the night.
- Settle disputes instantly – There may be differences of opinion when your family gets together to play games. When to take a break? Is it time to stop one game and start another? Which game to play next? If you’re at an impasse, have each person throw a die – the player with the highest number gets to resolve the situation.
For more information – visit www.kissesfamilygamenight.com.