“Shoes with zippers, Shoes with straps, Shoes with buckles, Shoes with taps”.
Meet four girls who love shoes: SHOE-LA-LA! Prance from page to page in search of the perfect pair of party shoes. Girls of all ages will love to go on a shoe shopping expedition with these four friends, from “fuzzy boots for when it snows” to “ballerinas on our toes.” The girls try on every shoe in the store, but “eeny, meeny, my, oh, my [they] just don’t know which shoes to buy.” With some feathers and glitter, a little bit of glue, and a LOT of imagination, the girls come up with the best shoes of all!
“Party dresses, party hair, perfect party shoes to wear!”
Check out this “peek inside” and, of course, the book trailer below!
One (1) lucky LAB reader will receive:
- A copy of Shoe-La-La
- $50 Zappos.com Gift card
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “I entered the @Scholastic Shoe-La-La book and Zappos.com giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com (@verasweeney). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love the Scholastic Shoe-La-La book and Zappos.com giveaway.
- Fan Scholastic on Facebook and mention that you entered the Scholastic Shoe-La-La book and Zappos.com giveaway from ladyandtheblog.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Comment on posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Follow LAB on NetworkedBlogs.com
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 2/18/2011
Winner(s) will be selected at random