What’s In Her Purse? Maricris From Zensible Mama
So. Much. Stuff!!! Love it! Maricris from Zensible Mama was kind enough to take part in my ‘What’s in her Purse?’ series. Her list is long (and VERY MUCH LIKE MINE these days). Here we go!!
Bag is Merona – I love it that it has a lot of compartment for all my whatnots.
My Food Stash:
- Stainless Thermos – I bring this with me everyday filled with my favorite green tea.
- Nature’s Path Organic Pastries – Raspberry Acai Flavor – The only brand of toaster pastries I’ll ever eat.
- Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies – Made by my hubby – a new favorite.
- Pepperidge Farm Mix-up Adventure (Pretzel and Cheddar) – Love this flavor and don’t tell my daughter I’ve got it.
- Archer Farms Raw Mixed Nuts – Gotta eat something healthy for a snack.
- Extra Dessert Delights Gum – For those days when I’m too occupied or lazy to brush my teeth!
My Cosmetic Purse
- Physicians Formula Organic Mineral Wear Talc-Free Face Powder – I love this brand. The powder is quite sheer and translucent.
- 5th Avenue Perfume – My favorite perfume forever.
- Bath & Body Works White Citrus Fragance Mist – My regular daily scent especially during times when I’m having Migraines and can’t stand perfume.
- Aveeno Active Naturals Moisturizing lotion – Can’t leave house without it. My hands tends to get really dry during the winter months.
- Disney Hand Sanitizer – I ritually carry hand-sanitizer anywhere. It so happen it’s by Disney.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick – The only lipstick I’ve tried that doesn’t taste lipstick-y. It’s got a pleasant taste and moisturizes my lips too.
- Burt’s Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil – One of my favorites and one of the things I can’t go anywhere without. My lips also dries out really quickly. Lip balms are my lip saver.
My Medicine Stash:
- Ibuprofen – I tend to get migraine headaches a lot. I also seem to be my officemates medicine cabinet.
- Iron and B Vitamins – for my anemia. Yeah I’m kind of a vampire! lol
- Puffs Plus Lotion Tissues – Did I say I have allergies too?
- Card Holder – I’m no big fan of wallets. I like this because it is so small, I can easily stick it in my pocket.
- iPad – My little entertainment center at work. I usually use it to listen to Pandora.
- Nexus One Google Phone – My all-in-one droid-based phone for all my social media needs. Can’t go anywhere without it. You know how that is.
- Pen and sticky notes – Gotta have something to use to write and a paper to write on when inspiration for a blog topic hits me!
Love it! To see the other bloggers who have participated in this series, click here.