ENTER TO WIN: $50 From Wallquotes.com
We’re super-excited to announce a fabulous giveaway from Belvedere Designs and WallQuotes.com – home of amazing wall quote designs in dozens of categories, trendy vinyl wall art and totally customizable vinyl lettering. Need something special to welcome guests this holiday season or spice up your kitchen décor? Maybe an inspirational wall quote or a family wall design would be just the thing to add style and personality to your space. Best thing is – these designs are totally affordable and allow you to customize your home – even on a budget.
If you have a favorite quote or family motto or phrase you’d like to create, you can also create your own vinyl letters with their interactive custom vinyl lettering preview tool – or ask for help. They love to work on custom projects and are eager to help you create the perfect design to fit your style.
Another great perk is their $5 flat rate shipping to the US and Canada. That’s right: just $5, no matter the order size. Wahoo, right? And check out their design blog for new ideas, lots of customer photos and inspirations on how to incorporate affordable and totally versatile vinyl wall art into your own décor.
One (1) lucky LAB reader will receive a $50.00 gift certificate (valid for any item(s) on their site, of course).
Want to order right now? Use coupon code GGG15 to receive 15% off your order at Wallquotes.com.
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the wallquotes.com giveaway from https://ladyandtheblog.com @verasweeney. RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page.Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love wallquotes.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link)
- Fan Belvedere Designs on Facebook and mention that you entered the wallquotes.com giveaway on https://ladyandtheblog.com
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 12/3/2010
One winner will be selected at random.