Cardstore.com – the leading online retailer of custom greeting cards, invitations, and personalized stationery products – would like to work with you to help you create your holiday cards this year!
Some of the new goodies at Cardstore.com include:
- CUSTOM GIFT TAGS: featured in the Nov 2010 issue of Real Simple! These small business card-sized tags can be customized with a variety of designs, with and without photos.
- THINK PINK CARD COLLECTION: This collection of 70+ cards feature several holiday “pink” card designs that will benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Notecards and general friendship cards also available.
- EMBELLISHED CARD KITS: Cardstore has partnered with leading stamping manufacturer Hero Arts to create these DIY card kits that combine the time-saving elements of digital photo card creation with the personal, hand-crafted touch of dimensional embellishments and stamping.
- 2010 HOLIDAY CARDS: Cardstore.com has hundreds of new holiday photo cards, party invitations, and holiday thank you notes from the stationery industry’s top designers. Cards come in a range of sizes, from folded notecards to glossy postcards, and start as low as $0.79 each.
- PHOTO NOTEBOOKS: Perfect stocking stuffers for kids and adults alike, these notebooks are personalized with a favorite photo and message. These are the only custom photo notebooks to feature photo options on the back, scratch-resistant cardboard covers and durable stainless steel wire-o binding. Priced from $15 to $18.
One (1) lucky Lady and the Blog reader will a $50 gift code to use at cardstore.com!
ALL Lady and the Blog readers will receive 15% their purchase by using the discount code MERRY15!
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the Cardstore.com giveaway from https://ladyandtheblog.com @verasweeney. RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”
- Become a fan of LAB’s Facebook Page.Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love Cardstore.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link)
- Fan Cardstore.com on Facebook and mention that you entered the CardStore giveaway on https://ladyandtheblog.com
- Sign up for LAB’s newsletter
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 11/29/2010