Recipe: Low Fat American Flag Cake (Feeling A Little Patriotic Right Now)
Just in time for Memorial Day!!
- 2 pt. strawberries
- 1 pkg. (13.6 oz.) prepared fat-free pound cake, cut into 12 slices
- 1-1/3 cups blueberries, divided
- 1 tub (12 oz.) COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping, thawed
- SLICE 1 cup of the strawberries; set aside. Halve remaining strawberries; set aside.
- LINE bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish with cake slices. Top with sliced strawberries and 1 cup of the blueberries. Spread whipped topping evenly over berries.
- PLACE strawberry halves and remaining 1/3 cup blueberries on whipped topping to create a flag design. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Thanks to Kraft!