First Look: The Koolaburra Spring / Summer Collection
Koolaburra introduces their premier Spring/Summer collection of luxury sandals and boots for 2010. Filled with new silhouettes that complement and crossover between their famed sheepskin boot collections, styles stay true to Koolaburra’s boho meets rocker chic heritage.
In the collection you’ll find luxurious materials such as top grain leathers, Spanish merino wool sheepskin, and oiled suede accented of and lined with sheepskin and leather. Runway ready and sunny sidewalk friendly for women everywhere, fans of Koolaburra will take cues from our inspiration of all things glam: mixing Studio 54 spangles with CGBG black eyeliner. As a crucial part of the brand’s music maverick look, sheepskin sings a duet with fringe, feather and stud embellishments. Colors stay true to the sound with jet black and natural browns alongside grays, representing the colors for living between dusk and dawn.
Key styles include:
- The Venus – ($110) A summer ballad of a sandal, the Venus Fringe is an ankle cuff sandal crafted in top grain leather lined with Merino wool. Simple and chic. Available in black and chestnut
- The Aurora – ($140) Music festival ready, the Aurora ankle sandal features a plush Spanish merino sheepskin fold-down cuff along the bridge with a toe strap marked with a silver stud. Available in black, chestnut and gray.
- The Kythira Feather – ($150) Flights of fancy come to life in this stunning tall sheepskin lined sandal that hides the ankle and accentuates the foot with a colorful peacock feather embellishment and a heel fringe treatment.
- The Kythira Fringe – ($150) Flights of fancy come to life in this stunning tall sheepskin lined sandal which hides the ankle and accentuates the foot with a colorful peacock feather embellishment and a heel fringe treatment.
- Aphrodite – ($160) Koolaburra’s statement making gladiator sandal. Lined in sheepskin with battle ready brass buckles up the sides. Available in black and chestnut.
What do you think about the style?